Sci-Fi, G5 18 not working this morning

Status
Please reply by conversation.

somery

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 30, 2006
Pasadena, TX
Just wanted to point out that I get a VCII light, but no VC info box or picture comes up. I still get TBS CNN, ect. Does VC stuff need rehits? Never have before...

SCI FI is now Ku digital on G(X)16, TP 642. Been there quite awhile. It has not showed up on the NPS digital package, so I do know who distributing it, if it is at all.

SRL is offering ala carte subs to SCI-FI on X4. NPS is supposed to be getting it once the analog version goes away. I think analog is due to go next month, but I can't remember whether it's at the beginning or end of the month. Of course, these things have had a tendency to go sooner rather than later lately.

LOL Right after I posted it was working>it went dead as a hammer. But my subscription ran out today so I guess they killed it for that reason(if not other reasons)
Prob not much sense in re-subscribing to that one tho without a 4dtv.

I just checked here and Sci Fi is working fine on g5 tp 18 analog.

Wierd I subscribe to it, and don't see a "no subscription for this program" or anything. Its black like ESPN was when it first went out. I don't have 4dtv. Maybe it transitioned?

thanks, i was dreading calling, but that was the problem. The online thing made the count go up, but it didn't do anything i guess. Just wierd, never heard of a VCII rehit...thanks again guys, sorry for the scare

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts