Sci-fi HD

Darkhunter

Original poster
Dec 19, 2007
I talked with Dish yet again today to inquire about Sci-Fi HD.
They stated that "we are working on the agreement with the providers and plan to have Sci-Fi in HD very soon".
What their idea of "very soon" is remains to be seen.

Posting on other threads, updates like this, have a tendency to get overlooked. Leave the man alone!

Posting on other threads, updates like this, have a tendency to get overlooked. Leave the man alone!

But it's not an update, it is a repeat. Update would be something new, which with the information provided isn't anything new, so a new thread to repeat something that has been said before is not needed.

Is it possible for some of you not to continuously piss and moan on this board. Seriously, no matter what the post, there is always someone that has a smart ass comment.
I thought I would post what I had been told directly from dish as opposed to someones brothers, cousins, sister.
Sorry to waste your time.

If someone sees Sci Fi is active,don't create a seperate post.Make sure you post it on one of the other crowded posts on the Sci Fi channel. We wouldn't want duplicate posts,now would we?

If someone sees Sci Fi is active,don't create a seperate post.Make sure you post it on one of the other crowded posts on the Sci Fi channel. We wouldn't want duplicate posts,now would we?

Nice try. But that would be an update with new information and not same news that has been repeated for the last month. Not really hard to figure out. :rolleyes:

But it's not an update, it is a repeat. Update would be something new, which with the information provided isn't anything new, so a new thread to repeat something that has been said before is not needed.

Then don't read this thread if it has nothing of interest to you. As said above, leave the man alone.

Is it possible for some of you not to continuously piss and moan on this board. Seriously, no matter what the post, there is always someone that has a smart ass comment.
I thought I would post what I had been told directly from dish as opposed to someones brothers, cousins, sister.
Sorry to waste your time.

I agree. It's easier for someone to piss, moan and berate people than to just ignore things that don't interest them. :river

It's time to create a SciFi/USA HD sticky. PLEASE! All posts regarding these two channels can go there.

So we don't have to read the same non-info over and over again.

"When is it coming?" "I heard it's coming." "They told me it's coming."

"A 900 foot floating upside-down Jesus showed me SciFi and USA channels are coming."

.......yada yada yada.....

Then don't read this thread if it has nothing of interest to you. As said above, leave the man alone.

We read these threads hoping that someone has some new information, but alas, it's the same old thing said a million different ways.....enough already, wouldn't you say?

Last edited:
Charlie is probably sitting home watching sci fi and usa hd in his home while reading these threads laughing. On his directv LOL

If you read the first letter on each page of the bible, it says that Sci-fi HD is coming on February 30th.

I have never wanted a channel to be added more than this one. I have never watched the channel and never will, but I'm just sick of all the threads.

Enough with the badgering each other guys, this is not grammar school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts