Sci-fi HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
In all the other parallel dimensions DISH has Sci-Fi HD except this one. You guys just lucked out I guess. Oh well, at least Britney Spears isn't President in this dimension.

Hallelujah! As I said before, if you don't find anything interesting in these threads don't read them, but don’t berate others who enjoy them! :shh

But how would someone know if there was anything interesting in these threads unless they did read them? :rolleyes: ;) :D

In all the other parallel dimensions DISH has Sci-Fi HD except this one. You guys just lucked out I guess. Oh well, at least Britney Spears isn't President in this dimension.

LOL

I'll skip the comment I had about how "lucky" we are about the president; as that would send this to the pit. :D

Hilarious! :D Ok, it's official. I'm endorsing Britney for President. After all, we've had nut cases in the White House before, what's one more? :neener

Lindsey Lohan was partying with Paris Hilton, Britney, K-Fed, AND Howard Stern last night, at my house, and they were saying that Dish will have Sci-Fi HD when Ron Paul gets elected President..

Lindsey Lohan was partying with Paris Hilton, Britney, K-Fed, AND Howard Stern last night, at my house, and they were saying that Dish will have Sci-Fi HD when Ron Paul gets elected President..

If you would let half those people in your house willingly you've got bigger issues.

Last edited:
Nice try. But that would be an update with new information and not same news that has been repeated for the last month. Not really hard to figure out. :rolleyes:

Its a discussion board. I think most everyone realizes if there is a Dish press release Scott or another admin will post it in a sticky. Otherwise, we are talking about what we hope, wish, think or dream of happening... while we are waiting to actually watch it.

There are hundreds of threads, read the ones you are interested in, skip the rest. Not really hard to figure out. :rolleyes:

Its a discussion board. I think most everyone realizes if there is a Dish press release Scott or another admin will post it in a sticky. Otherwise, we are talking about what we hope, wish, think or dream of happening... while we are waiting to actually watch it.

There are hundreds of threads, read the ones you are interested in, skip the rest. Not really hard to figure out. :rolleyes:

So that's reason enough to start a new thread on a topic that is already being discussed? If that's the case, I could start 50 threads on a specific channel I wish Dish would add.
Again, no reason to start a third, fourth, or 13th thread on a topic that is already being discussed with no NEW information to add.

So that's reason enough to start a new thread on a topic that is already being discussed? If that's the case, I could start 50 threads on a specific channel I wish Dish would add.
Again, no reason to start a third, fourth, or 13th thread on a topic that is already being discussed with no NEW information to add.

So don't start any redundant threads and don't read the new ones. :D

And don't start or stop redundant threads about those awful redundant threads...........:rolleyes:

As long as I'm on the podium, one of my pet peeves is when somone (usually a new visitor) actually asks a simple question that may be common knowledge here so that they can immediately get flamed for not having spent forever doing a search trying to get some tidbit of info that'd take someone a minute to provide IF they so desired. Jeezuz, answer the guys question if you can or read something else. The big deal of it all escapes me. :confused: JMHO.

Ed

And don't start or stop redundant threads about those awful redundant threads...........:rolleyes:

As long as I'm on the podium, one of my pet peeves is when somone (usually a new visitor) actually asks a simple question that may be common knowledge here so that they can immediately get flamed for not having spent forever doing a search trying to get some tidbit of info that'd take someone a minute to provide IF they so desired. Jeezuz, answer the guys question if you can or read something else. The big deal of it all escapes me. :confused: JMHO.

Ed

Just don't get it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts