Sci-Fi?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I'd take scifi over HDnet anyday. When I had HDNet on direct it was mostly a demo channel. We have enough of those. Bring on Scifi!

Geno,
I totally agree with you. When the HDNets were the only thing out...they cool. But Vooms programming has all of that covered. (The only thing I do miss from the HDNets is the show that shows all of the trailers in HD).

Sci-fi channel would take me over the top (that and TNT-HD).

Sci-Fi isn't a HD channel. Voom's goal is to get mostly HD channels now. However, I think once Voom goes WM9 they will be adding more SD channels like Sci-fi and HGTV.

I agree with Sean, that Voom needs to get either HDNET or IND1/IND2. Hopefully we will see TNTHD once it goes online in MAy.

Waiting for SciFi

Since our transition from cable to VOOM last month SciFi is the only channel that I miss. I agree that VOOM should prioritize more HD channels right now, but it would be great to see SciFi out there in the future. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts