Scientology Poised to Launch TV Network

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The channel number tells you this is being paid for, rather than being placed with the "public interest" religion channels.

Open up "FAVORITE CHANNELS" and delete. Forget about it and enjoy the slightly lower bill that taking money to carry infomercials, be they for a hokie religion or a miracle cleaning product, yields.

The channel number tells you this is being paid for, rather than being placed with the "public interest" religion channels.

Open up "FAVORITE CHANNELS" and delete. Forget about it and enjoy the slightly lower bill that taking money to carry infomercials, be they for a hokie religion or a miracle cleaning product, yields.
But then you will miss welcome back kotter reruns

Reactions: whitewolf8214
some people at the dtv forums are irate. they want the channel removed from thier packs, and all advertising regarding it removed as well.

kinda funny

Reactions: navychop
I’m not watching and if DirecTV don’t take it down after awhile I may be gone imo

based on that, why not remove all religious channels?
Its called a double standard!
I am against any and all.....No different than the Sinclair situation, the holy rollers love the opinion....But what if?...What if some rich Saudi person wanted a shaira law channel?.....It can be played both ways, but only truly ignorant people only see it one way!

What if some rich Saudi person wanted a shaira law channel?

I wouldn't watch it. That is why they have "favorites" is a thing. I get almost every channel. I deleted from "favorites" all of the shopping channels because I am not stupid, the NBA channel because I dispise the NBA, Logo because I am not homosexual, Free Speech TV because I am not a conspiracy theorist loon, the religious channels for religions other than my own because I am unlikely to adopt a new religion at my age, the Spanish channel because I do not speak Spanish well enough to follow what is going on, and the children's channels because my only child has long since become an adult and flown the nest.

Jefferson said "what does it harm me if my neighbor believes there is no god or 100 gods?" If somebody else wants to watch Scientology channel, BYU TV, Jewish Life TV or whatever, I don't care.

I wouldn't watch it. That is why they have "favorites" is a thing. I get almost every channel. I deleted from "favorites" all of the shopping channels because I am not stupid, the NBA channel because I dispise the NBA, Logo because I am not homosexual, Free Speech TV because I am not a conspiracy theorist loon, the religious channels for religions other than my own because I am unlikely to adopt a new religion at my age, the Spanish channel because I do not speak Spanish well enough to follow what is going on, and the children's channels because my only child has long since become an adult and flown the nest.

Jefferson said "what does it harm me if my neighbor believes there is no god or 100 gods?" If somebody else wants to watch Scientology channel, BYU TV, Jewish Life TV or whatever, I don't care.
Not in disagreement with anything you said................But you did miss the point completely!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)