Scifi Hd

But we can't criticize Dish Network for not carrying a channel that does not exist. :D

Sure we can. So long as we remember that we will look pretty silly doing so.

Shame on you E* for not providing SciFi-HD with a screen saver 24/7. No there is no programming yet but at least we could truthfully say that we have the channel.

Sure we can. So long as we remember that we will look pretty silly doing so.

Shame on you E* for not providing SciFi-HD with a screen saver 24/7. No there is no programming yet but at least we could truthfully say that we have the channel.

Well they can just up convert everything and add 2 nifty hd bars on either side so we think we are getting an HD channel. It worked re: ESPN2.

I posted this last year in a similar discussion.
My feeling haven't change:

Sci-Fi Channel + HD = Fiction

Does anyone else find it ironic that Food TV and HGTV have made the effort/investment to go HD, while the one channel that really SHOULD be in HD is dragging @ss? It really bugs me.

I'm not knocking Food and HG at all - I commend them for the commitment.

However, Sci-Fi Channel, you've left me no choice:
YOU'RE ON NOTICE!!!

ColbertSciFi.JPG

Actually, with decent scifi in HD on Uni and HDNet, I'm considering changing their status from "On Notice" to "Dead to Me".

I posted this last year in a similar discussion.
My feeling haven't change:

Actually, with decent scifi in HD on Uni and HDNet, I'm considering changing their status from "On Notice" to "Dead to Me".

That was funny last year, and is still funny. :)

I am convinced that NBC is happy having UHD as the HD Sci-Fi. And I am happy I have UHD! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts