score board and local weather pop ups

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dalebrow

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 5, 2009
cincinnati
Hi all, not that this is as bad as slow remote and audio dropouts,but can these pop ups be disabled in any way? You know when you go to a sports channel they pop up press this for up to date scores, or the weather channel press this button for local weather. The weather channel is the worse as it keeps popping up. Thanks.

On sports channels when that red button pops up, hit exit. That disables it until you change tp another sports channel

found the posts about it. Dodger King taught me this ;)

iceberg said:
what the heck does "stability" mean?

like when you are on a sports channel and want to do anything it doesnt take as long?
I've noticed that....if I'm on MLB Net and I hit guide or another channel it takes too long to "think"

dodgerking said:
The interactive channels, such as the sports channels, do take longer to respond because they have more things running in the background (the score guide in the case of the sports channels). Try hitting exit when the message comes up to hit the red button and that usually stops the guide from running in the background. Your DVR should respond a little quicker.

iceberg said:
I see the red button in the corner disappear after a bit but hitting exit shuts it off (until I change the channel)?
dodgerking said:
You can ignore it and it will go away, but it will always be running in the background this way you can hit the red button anytime. If you hit the exit button it will stop it all together and you cannot bring it up until you tune back to that channel or another sports channel.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts