Scott, please create Dish subforum "VOOM is GONE!"

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not necessary. Yes, there are a lot of threads; but this will all calm down in a a bit. No need for a new forum.

I'm done with it. My position has been well stated and there is nothing more I can do but sulk. Others like me will do the same eventually.

Thanks to the other staffers for not stifling conversation by shoving it all in one thread.

See ya
Tony

This time next week there will be very little discussion unless something new happens like a court ruling or some sort of agreement between Dish and VOOM. Then there will be 20 treads started about the breaking news. The board will survive a week of this.

And shoving them all into one thread shuts down the independent conversations... some of these threads do have their own personalities and shoehorning stifles that imho... one look at the traffic in the dish forums here and elsewhere was proof of that the last 2 days...

I have a feeling that most of the voom conversation will die down and there will be something else to talk about. :)

Just landed in Chicago headed for Team Summit in Nashville. :)

I agree and have said as much. When McDOnalds discontinued their McRib sandwich a lot of people complained for a while , but they kept coming back . Voom is the McRib of these threads. They will move on to something else like the other 20 hd channels that DISH needs to add to be even with DIRECTV on national hd channels -not including sports.

Wish I have rights to create sub-forums ... Today we have large volume of threads regarding VOOM kaboom, I see it will benefit to organize and keep the volume in separate sub, next time McRib will come - will create other sub-forum. It will look nice build and allow quickly find all relate discussions in one place. I see only benefits for that ruling.

I think that the utility of such a subforum would be limited and short lived. I hope that we don't do it.

I agree and have said as much. When McDOnalds discontinued their McRib sandwich a lot of people complained for a while , but they kept coming back . Voom is the McRib of these threads. They will move on to something else like the other 20 hd channels that DISH needs to add to be even with DIRECTV on national hd channels -not including sports.

I want my McRib sandwich back, damn it! :)

Anyone who liked a McRib would love REAL barbeque. Sauces are great, but the quality of the meat is KING and if you start with crap, the best you can end up with is .......crap with a good sauce.
:eureka :hungry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts