Scott Schoeneweis's Wife Found Dead

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

DodgerKing

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Nov 14, 2007
SoCal
Just got news while watching a game that the D-Backs, Scott Schoeneweis's wife was found dead today in their home by their 14 year old daughter.

:eek:

How tragic indeed. I have a daughter right around that age, and I can't imagine her having to go through something like that! :(

Is there a dark cloud hanging over this MLB season...........or what!??? :confused:

Tell me about it. I saw the story and was stunned. Hopefully, Scott can come through this. It wont take a day but hopefully he'll be ok as he goes through a tragic, tragic circumstance.

Scotty was a cornerstone of the Angels World Series championship. Although now a distant memory, he still remains a member of the Angels family. We are once again touched by loss this season. What a year!

Love, thoughts and prayers go out to Scotty who has been a battler all of his life. A survivor of testicular cancer while at Duke, he has been thrown life's hard curves before. May he have the strength to survive this latest tragedy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)