Scott, where are all those videos that you promised?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Scott, where are all those videos that you promised? Are you waiting for time on this weekend?
I have them edited , but my video capture device for grabbing video from my Hopper Plug died, so that should arrive today and then I can put some "B Roll" video up in the video to give you better views of what we were talking about.

Also for some reason the DISH Gallery app is not working on my boxes... and we talked about that extensively in the DISHscapes video, so I wanted to show that off as well. So hopefully its working when I get home today so I can show that off as we are talking about it in the video. :)

Just a heads up. Got the video captured but gallery is still not working on my receivers.

IMG_4174.jpg

I am working on putting in the b roll video now as well as the graphics. I also need to record audio to close the package. :)

It’s coming! I promise!

Got the video captured but gallery is still not working on my receivers.
The Gallery app loads just fine on my Hopper 3, but of course I don't actually subscribe to Gallery. The pop-up 619a is the same one I used to see on Wally, when Dish accidentally put a link to the Gallery app in the guide on Wally, since Wally does not support Gallery. Not sure what is going on in your case, though.

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)