Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Wow it's hard to believe we are already 5 years old! It seems just like months ago that I was encouraged by John Corn to open my own site. I took Johns advice and the same day SatelliteGuys.US was born!

We caught on like wildfire and within 9 months we were larger then any other satellite forum! (And those forums were years older then us!)

We were on to something great, people liked us because we did things differently, we went against the grain and reported things that some folks and companies would rather us not publish. SatelliteGuys forced its way into the Satellite world and are now well respected by the satellite companies and the satellite community.

We have done lots of things that no other satellite forum has done, from our exclusive live coverage of CES, coverage of Dish Networks Team Summit events, to in person meetings with SatelliteGuys members with such folks at Dish Network CEO Charlie Ergen. We have worked to honor the pioneers of satellite and presented an exclusive live web cast of the Satellite Pioneers Dinner.

I am proud over the past 5 years that we have helped our members save money, we have had special buys on equipment and have also given you great tips on how to save money, plus we have given you advice for you to decide what satellite service was best for your needs!

You might notice that the sites name is SatelliteGuys not SatelliteGuy as I have a team of the best staff members anywhere! These folks work hard behind the scenes to make your experience here at SatelliteGuys the best it can be! Without this staff we would not be here! My thanks go out to them who are the true SatelliteGuys who make this all work!

We have worked hard over the past 5 years and will continue to do so. I am working on something MAJOR for our members for next year which will be a once in a lifetime event. When I can release details of this I will.

Finally THANK YOU to our supporting Pub Member and Sponsors who have helped us keep the lights on here at SatelliteGuys over the past 5 years! Pub Members with their yearly donations of $20 have helped us keep on doing what we have been doing without their support we would have been unable to cover all the events we have covered for you over the past 5 years! If you would like more information on how you can become a Supporting Pub Member then please CLICK HERE! The internet ad market has changed a lot over the last year and we could really use your support!

I would like to thank my family for their support, over the past 5 years I have spent thousands of hours and of my own money dedicated to SatelliteGuys, my labor of love. SatelliteGuys has never been a job for me, its been a hobby and its something I love doing. I wouldn't have been able to dedicate the time or money to the site without the support of my wife and family!

Finally THANK YOU for being a SatelliteGuys member, we grew into America's most trusted and respected satellite discussion site! When major industry news breaks everyone comes to SatelliteGuys first!

Here is to 5 great years and here is to 5 years more, THANK YOU for your support and thank you for being a member of SatelliteGuys.US - America's Satellite Information Source!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SATELLITE GUYS, thanks for being here when we needed you, and here is wishing the best to come!!!!

HAPPY BRITHDAY.

Just get drunk & get wasted!!! LOVE THE site and love all of u guys hard work :)
Just BRAVO & and have a blast!

THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOO MUCH :)
love ya!

Happy Anniversary to SatelliteGuys.US! I can't believe it's been five years already. Here's to another 5!!!

I was here on Day 1 and here it is 5 years later. Happy Birthday Sat Guys, it's been a great run with many more years to come.

Happy Birthday Satelliteguys!!

Without our sponsors, and our members, we would not be here today. :)

Happy Birthday Satelliteguys!!!!! Love the site great source of information. Hope you hae many more years. Keep up the great work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts