Scott's Mini Hopper 3 Review

Scott, have you tried the 4 screen bar mode yet? Are you able to change the audio output of which screen you watch? Are you able to change the channel on one screen without having to exit out of the mode? Can you take some pictures and maybe a video?

Thanks

Scott, have you tried the 4 screen bar mode yet? Are you able to change the audio output of which screen you watch? Are you able to change the channel on one screen without having to exit out of the mode? Can you take some pictures and maybe a video?
I only played with it at CES. Yes was easy to change channels and select the audio output.

As I mentioned in my review Sports Bar mode worked well at CES the issue was exiting Sports Bar mode, where any times in exiting it the Hopper 3 would reboot. (Not a good thing if you have a bunch of recordings going!) :)

Two questions... Do the Hoppers (including the 3) still require a 1am reboot? And has Dish added support for Dolby Digital Plus (this will be important in the future for Atmos via Netflix and VOD/4k broadcasting...)

Reactions: bluegras
Btw, for those with AVRs that have the H3 connected to it. If your AVR supports 4K but doesn't have the latest HDCP support on it, don't worry now as it should pass through just fine. Odds are your AVR doesn't support it as I think there is only one brand that does at the moment.

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)