screen saver

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I have old hr-22s. i put my tv in my bed room 24-7 to dog-tv but when i walk in the room iy is on screen saver. have not seen any adds yet... would it help to call them and bitch?

I have old hr-22s. i put my tv in my bed room 24-7 to dog-tv but when i walk in the room iy is on screen saver. have not seen any adds yet... would it help to call them and bitch?
Nope, it won't help a bit. It might make you feel better, though! ;)

Reactions: Atheist Peace
jimbo i never pause. this is just for my puppy to watch whenever she lays down. so even if you leave it alone the screen saver still comes up? there have not been CRT tvs in years that needed a screen saver.
raoul5788 I call and bitch every 6 months so they give me HBO showtime etc for free another 6 months!!!

jimbo i never pause. this is just for my puppy to watch whenever she lays down. so even if you leave it alone the screen saver still comes up? there have not been CRT tvs in years that needed a screen saver.
raoul5788 I call and bitch every 6 months so they give me HBO showtime etc for free another 6 months!!!

If you never pause, you shouldn't see the screensaver. Do you have power saving on? Turn it off, if so, and see if that helps. Menu > settings > power saving > off

Also... breaking news! We found the DogTV subscriber! Does your dog actually watch it? I have put it on during free previews and my dogs have zero interest.

thank you for the tip on the screen saver.. I have a service dog. yes she does watch it, not much though. she listens to the almost classical. they have an almost door bell sound that happens randomly. she looks towards the front door every time it happens. i was gonna look them up and bitch to see if they can kill the noise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)