Screensaver

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

lgb0250

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 15, 2006
Just got a new tv and when I use my harmony to turn everything off the DISH screensaver pops up and bounces around. The screensaver never popped up on my old tv using the same harmony. Just started on the new one I hooked up yesterday. H3 w/H306.

Just got a new tv and when I use my harmony to turn everything off the DISH screensaver pops up and bounces around. The screensaver never popped up on my old tv using the same harmony. Just started on the new one I hooked up yesterday. H3 w/H306.
Your harmony isn't turning everything off, the TV is staying on. Make sure the harmony is set to turn off devices not being used.

I use My Harmony thru a Onkyo AV receiver. There is a setting in there to choose one of the inputs for pass-thru or turn pass-thru off. If you have an AV receiver, you might look at that setting. I have mine set to pass thru the HDMI cable that my Dish Hopper 3 is hooked to.
OR your new tv could have a screen saver. Check your tv settings also.
Did you reprogram your Harmony remote to the new tv. You have to delete the old tv and enter the new tv in the My Harmony app on you computer.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Followed all these suggestions. Unfortunately the new tv is not in 5he Harmony data base and has to be taught by pushing buttons. Obviously I’ve missed some. Will attack it again today. as Always, thanks for the input.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
Followed all these suggestions. Unfortunately the new tv is not in 5he Harmony data base and has to be taught by pushing buttons. Obviously I’ve missed some. Will attack it again today. as Always, thanks for the input.
Finally got it set up correctly. The problem was that the tv box showed one model number and the online registration and “about” sections showed different model numbers. fixed now and working perfectly. Thanks, again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts