SD Channel Quality

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I do not regard this as a professional installation. You are right; this is pathetic. If your installer has to declare no LOS, then that is unfortunate, but it happens all the time. The installation of an inappropriate D500 w/DPP twin is not an acceptable substitute for a 1000.x 3-LNB dish! We can tell from your reading of the Menu 6-1-3 page that he doesn't even have the necessary dish up there to begin with. How does he even know you don't have LOS to 129? Was he up there inspecting the dish at all? Seems unlikely.

Basically what happened, is I ordered Dish and then found out my apartment complex only allows one person to do the install, so I had to cancel my first order and go through the apartments preferred reseller. The guy told me when he was setting it up he was the only one that does installs here. Should I call Dish directly and try to get someone else to come look at it? I am seriously not happy with what I'm getting right now and am just hoping the guy is wrong and that something can be done about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)