SD or HD?

laman400-

If you are retired and desire to do some things like HD upgrade as well as others to improve your lifestyle, you may find it to your advantage to check out "Reverse Mortgages" The new laws that regulate these make it quite good for home owners, even those who still have a mortgage, to improve their income and do the things they have been wanting to. I've been interviewing retired people this week for a new TV show who have gone that route and so far no one regrets it. The new laws on these prevent you from being evicted if you outlive the lean and can't pay it back. However, it does have to be paid back after you are gone, spouse too or you decide to sell it out. In the old days these could get you in a bind of becoming homeless. One couple didn't need the money but did it so they could travel, cruises 3 times a year! Something like this could be your way to have your HD room and other things as well.

I didn't mean to shift the topic of the thread but rather that I heard your story from others who fixed their situation of "fixed income" with this and are really happy with it. It may be a consideration for you and others.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts