SeaLaunch Current Mission: Directv 11 Launch

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
Here is the link to the offical Launch page of Sea Launch for Directv 11. Now that it has been delivered once sea launch updates the page, you can get all the info here.

Sea Launch Mission Page - DirecTV 11

UPDATE 3/18:
LAUNCH RESCHEDULED:

Wednesday, March 18, 3:48pm PT

We'll start the SatelliteGuys.US Launch Party at 3:30 PT / 6:30 ET Wednesday night!

Take Two!

Last edited by a moderator:
I realize that I'm a "johnny come lately" to those of you who have been following this stuff for years... but this is pretty exciting stuff! I can't help be get really pumped over seeing that rocket sail into the sky! I can't wait... and it would be great if they broadcast it on The 101 in HD.

When is this scheduled to launch?

I really wish D* would fess up on Norfolk locals. It appears(from reading many threads) that Norfolk locals are hindered by spot beam problems on D10.

It'd be nice if they'd give a timeline for locals on D11, or some kind of bone to at lease let us know whats coming. They are getting ready to lose a customer.

Too many variables is why they don't publish "tentaive" dates. D* has listed what HD locals will be commig this year. I'm sure the list is not all of them but ones I would assume that are finalized. D11 is the last sat they planned to launch (D12 is a spare).

Hey all...

This is my first post here. I am a total NOOB to this board. This is a great website with tons of information for DirectTV. I am glad I came across this place.

I have scanned the forum a little bit in search of Local HD channels. I live in Springfield, IL and was wondering if this was one of the spots covered by the D11 Satellite that is about to launch.

If any of you know where I can find this information out, I would greatly appreciate you help and input on this matter.

Thank you in advance,

Dan

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)