Searching for Sat HBO-E HD and SHO-E HD

dvanbuskirk

Original poster
Jan 8, 2009
Gulfport, MS
Hello all,

I have an issue that maybe someone can shed some light on and help me figure out if I need to call Dish or not. (would rather not)

Since a few days ago, whenever I try to watch HBO-E HD or SHO-E HD it says searching for the 110 satellite. The SD versions of both come in fine off the 119 satellite. I checked the lists on dishuser and it has both those listed on 119. A check switch shows green boxes for 110, 119, and 129. I checked the signal strength and 110 fluctuates between yellow and just barely green, 119 and 129 are about 38 - 42 ish from what I remember when I checked last night. This happens on both my 722 receivers. I was going to unplug them for a few minutes last night, but both were recording stuff so I never got to it, not sure if that would do anything or not.

I don't recall for sure, but I have a single dish, and I beleive it had DISH 1000 on it and I live in South MS, 39503 zip if that is needed.

I've checked the majority of the other HD premiums and as far as I can tell, these are the only 2 that the searching for sat screen comes up.

Any suggestions before I call dish would be greatly appreciated. If more info is need from me, I shall post it later when I get to the house.

Thanks

HBO-E/HD IS on 110, tp 13 if I remember correctly. I had the same problem when I had Western Arc--110/119/129. I'm sure Showtime HD is on 110 as well. I had to be swapped to Eastern Arc, 61.5/72/77, to resolve the problem which was poor LOS. 110 was the worst for me. I could barely get it in the summer because of large trees on my property. Maybe they can peak your dish and solve your problem. Good luck!

Ed

BTW, you have a 1000.2 dish/Western Arc. Eastern Arc is also 3 LNBs for 61.5/72/77 sats. It is a 1000.4 dish. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts