Searching for Sat HBO-E HD and SHO-E HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dvanbuskirk

Original poster
Jan 8, 2009
Gulfport, MS
Hello all,

I have an issue that maybe someone can shed some light on and help me figure out if I need to call Dish or not. (would rather not)

Since a few days ago, whenever I try to watch HBO-E HD or SHO-E HD it says searching for the 110 satellite. The SD versions of both come in fine off the 119 satellite. I checked the lists on dishuser and it has both those listed on 119. A check switch shows green boxes for 110, 119, and 129. I checked the signal strength and 110 fluctuates between yellow and just barely green, 119 and 129 are about 38 - 42 ish from what I remember when I checked last night. This happens on both my 722 receivers. I was going to unplug them for a few minutes last night, but both were recording stuff so I never got to it, not sure if that would do anything or not.

I don't recall for sure, but I have a single dish, and I beleive it had DISH 1000 on it and I live in South MS, 39503 zip if that is needed.

I've checked the majority of the other HD premiums and as far as I can tell, these are the only 2 that the searching for sat screen comes up.

Any suggestions before I call dish would be greatly appreciated. If more info is need from me, I shall post it later when I get to the house.

Thanks

HBO-E/HD IS on 110, tp 13 if I remember correctly. I had the same problem when I had Western Arc--110/119/129. I'm sure Showtime HD is on 110 as well. I had to be swapped to Eastern Arc, 61.5/72/77, to resolve the problem which was poor LOS. 110 was the worst for me. I could barely get it in the summer because of large trees on my property. Maybe they can peak your dish and solve your problem. Good luck!

Ed

BTW, you have a 1000.2 dish/Western Arc. Eastern Arc is also 3 LNBs for 61.5/72/77 sats. It is a 1000.4 dish. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)