SEC network alternate channel not working?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The BTN, CSN Chicago and others seem to play it overly safe with there overflow leading to things like both main and overflow showing the same game in full. As the game befor it ended in time to not really need the overflow but they planned for it.

Sigh...I don't care if it's a top two team matchup, and it's not run like the big ten.

They can play one game on the channel. If I had to miss 20 minutes of it, ANY game, no matter the matchup, I'd be pissed.
It's not run like the BTN ?

HOW do you know that, it's only been on for a week now.

Well, I have simply done my research.

In any case why has this become a sec network fumble by DirecTV to this is how the big 10 network is run comparison?

Well, I have simply done my research.

In any case why has this become a sec network fumble by DirecTV to this is how the big 10 network is run comparison?
I'm not the one that said:

"Sigh...I don't care if it's a top two team matchup, and it's not run like the big ten."

I'm not the one that said:
No, but you did say this right before, which is what the post you quoted was in response to.
IF its like the BTN, every team will be required to play at least 2 football games on the network per year.

;)

In any case, it does not matter, I feel like continuing this route of the discussion probably wont benefit anyone here.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts