Secure dual RG6 to stucco

Shawn95GT

Tivo fanatic
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 9, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
I know a lot of installers frequent the forums here so I figured this is as good of place as any to ask.

I'm looking for suggestions on how to secure a run of dual RG6 + a single RG6 cable to a stucco wall. The cable is from what was an existing Dish Network install. The cables were re-used when I had Voom installed. It's been over a year since the Voom dish was in use and the recent wind storms have managed to pull the cable from my wall. Now I have a RG6 pair hanging from my 2nd story eve :eek: .

Plastic anchors have worked well securing my cable box etc. It there something readily availalble that I can screw into one of these anchors to keep the cable affixed to my exterior wall?

Thanks!

Check with any of the advertisers to see if they have any plastic single and dual coax screw clips under a fastener heading, these work great and you can find them in two diferent screw lengths.

Thanks! I think I found exactly what I was looking for.

These are similar to what the installer had used, only they had used the nail in type. These screw it ones should work out great.

Shawn

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)