Security systems thru hopper 3

Scott I have the app installed but can’t find the apk file on my android phone what am I doing wrong?

Yes I have the needed app on the phone.
Well I have tried on two different android phones and still can’t find the needed apk file can anyone help please

Reactions: charlesrshell
NO
Windows PC sees ZERO files
That's strange, every time I connect my Samsung phone usb to my computer it brings up a folder with the phone name on it and inside are all the pictures and all the other files on my phone.

I just connected it to a computer it had never been connected to before and the computer detected the phone and began setting up for the new device. Now Galaxy S23+ is in the file explorer. Go to the phone and allow it to share files on your pc. Mine had a window that said allow or deny and by clicking allow they are now all visible in File Explorer.

That's strange, every time I connect my Samsung phone usb to my computer it brings up a folder with the phone name on it and inside are all the pictures and all the other files on my phone.

I just connected it to a computer it had never been connected to before and the computer detected the phone and began setting up for the new device. Now Galaxy S23+ is in the file explorer. Go to the phone and allow it to share files on your pc. Mine had a window that said allow or deny and by clicking allow they are now all visible in File Explorer.
There are two modes you can get the phone in. The first is called MTP and the second is known as ADB mode. Google can explain it better than I can. And each mode, the phone's name will be different in device manager.

Reactions: charlesrshell