Seeking Experienced Installer in SoCal for 95W Dish Install

Status
Please reply by conversation.

syap

Dec 22, 2004
I'm seeking a professional dish installer in the Los Angeles/Orange County area who has experience in installing the 36" DirecTV dish to get programming from the 95W satellite.

My first option was to call DirecTV but the installers they sent out had a policy of not doing installs on roofs, where my existing phase III dish is mounted :mad: The only option they would consider was to place the 36" dish on a pole in my backyard.

I then called the installer who'd installed my existing dish and he managed to install the new 36" dish & hookup the 6x8 multiswitch to both dishes. However, he could not get it aligned to the 95W satellite despite having clear line of sight - he's been out here several times now without any success.

Anyway, I'm looking for someone who's completed a similar installation. If you're an installer or can recommend someone, please PM me or respond to this thread? I'm willing to pay a good rate. Thanks.

You may want to call DTV back and see if they can send out another installer from somewhere else.

Hitting the 95W is easy if you done it enough times.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Contract required if I have receiver already

No Satellite Signal...Tried Everything????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)