Seeking help for Neusat HD9000 stb

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

McGuyver

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 4, 2007
Nuclear Testing Grounds
I hope I'm not breaking any rules here and I know this is an old receiver but I'm trying to fix my friend's stb he bought used and I need the Factory bin file.

Every place I find it posted seems to want me to join and pay for it.

Does anybody happen to have this file or know where I can get it without joining a hacker website and paying support?

Thanks Guys :)

Check your pms Mc

Check your pm box..I tired to locate the factory bin but I think that's near to impossible lol...

Check your pm you can have what I located...

Check your pm box..I tired to locate the factory bin but I think that's near to impossible lol...

Check your pm you can have what I located...
Ironsides...would you PM that to me too? I have 2 of these brand new- one is still unopened in the box, but the one that I've been using will not scan in PBS-HD off 125w no matter what I do.:mad:
Maybe a different file will work. :)

We just found

So far we haven't found the factory bin without having to join or pay for it. What we found was the 015 file and a loader for the 9000HD. The loader would be a must have tool but the 015 bin is something that we didn't recommend. Several people have posted in the review section it might be helpful to scan there to see if anyone can help.

Ironsides...would you PM that to me too? I have 2 of these brand new- one is still unopened in the box, but the one that I've been using will not scan in PBS-HD off 125w no matter what I do.:mad:
Maybe a different file will work. :)

So far we haven't found the factory bin without having to join or pay for it. What we found was the 015 file and a loader for the 9000HD. The loader would be a must have tool but the 015 bin is something that we didn't recommend. Several people have posted in the review section it might be helpful to scan there to see if anyone can help.

Regarding this issue of scanning, I've read a ton of posts on other sites and a lot of people have talked about this problem, the problem is with the factory f/ware. It seems that those hackers found the solution once they converted to the Captain f/ware. keep in mind that the hacked boxes were first using modded factory f/ware that left the box as a Neusat but once the support went south, they figured out a way to use the Capatain 8000HD f/ware with a simple recode of a file. You can find this conversion stuff at a couple of places without paying but the reverse files are not available for free.

After finding this out, I'm leaning towards leaving my friend's box as it is, it seems that there's a lot of glitches with the Neusat f/ware that was fixed with the Captain bin. There's a lot more to what has been fixed but I'm still putting all the pieces together and see what works and what doesn't.

If you want more info about this and where to get the conversion files, pm me. :cool:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)