Seeking installer in/around Arlington, TX

Status
Please reply by conversation.

stinkyb

Original poster
Jan 13, 2008
I'd like to hire an installer to finish what I can't (I know, I know). Looked easy before I started, but this slimline beast is a whole different ballgame from that 18" round a decade ago.

I'd like to hire a professional to get this job done right so I there will be peace in the house when momma comes home and picks up the remote. I'd call DIRECTV, but know I'll be waiting a week or worse to have this dealt with.

Anyone have a suggestion?

I'd like to hire an installer to finish what I can't (I know, I know). Looked easy before I started, but this slimline beast is a whole different ballgame from that 18" round a decade ago.

I'd like to hire a professional to get this job done right so I there will be peace in the house when momma comes home and picks up the remote. I'd call DIRECTV, but know I'll be waiting a week or worse to have this dealt with.

Anyone have a suggestion?

Try to find a local DirecTV installer in the yellow pages.Good Luck!.:)

Topp Robertson is a good general video/audio guy. He was planning to become DirecTV certified but didn't want to pony up the cash required for liability insurance, last I heard. If you're going to pay, he'd be a good choice. If you want to get it done for free, you'll have to go through DirecTV, and all you can do is call them and hope for the best. Try asking for a supervisor tech, at least they're semi-competent. Definitely ask for a morning install, though. They tend to get backed up during the day.

Here's Topp's web site: Applied Digital Science

Status
Please reply by conversation.