Seeking opinions on Fox Soccer Plus video quality?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Yespage

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 27, 2010
Ohio
Foxsoccer.tv has had serious problems in the past couple of weeks, looping feeds in live or taped matches, making them unwatchable, regardless how good the game is. I almost switched over to FS+ on Saturday, but noticed it isn't in HD. I'm probably giving foxsoccer.tv one or two more weeks. Of course, Stoke City play Bolton this weekend and I may just switch to FS+ (who is showing it) if the feed isn't working properly online. FA Cup semi with Stoke City is just too important.

So I was wondering, how does the FS+ channel look in SD on an HD television? ESPN Deportes is good enough, but I've seen some really bad soccer feeds, I believe a Crew game on a Fox RSN, that would lead me not to pay $15 a month to watch bad video.

Opinions on video quality?

Most games look like complete crap...especially if you are used to watching the FSC and ESPN HD games. The HD games that are downconverted look slightly better, but not much. I've been hoping for over a year that Dish would add the HD feed of this channel, especially since it cost $15, but I guess not. Shame....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)