LOCALS GONE FOR 2 DAYS IN PUERTO RICO

My mother is furious

The end of Soy tu dueña is today. Dish does not give any info. At least I gave her an ota antenna to watch today programming. I don't watch locals except for the news, but there's a lot of people complaining.

PEDROJOSE said:
ABC is working fine and is part of the locals will they make a credit?

Why would dish give you a credit if it is not their equipment that failed. It was a cut fiber line that the broadcaster used. Can't blame dish for that.

So how come these channels are available in PR and not in the USVI which is only 40 miles away. Also 2 of the channels come from the USVI and one from PA?

englishtycoon said:
So how come these channels are available in PR and not in the USVI which is only 40 miles away. Also 2 of the channels come from the USVI and one from PA?

One more question, are network prime time shows in English?

It should be noted that SD video quality is bad but watchable, and Closed Captions are really messed up (with the exception of ABC, and if I remember correctly, CBS. Fox and NBC are a disaster).

It should be noted that SD video quality is bad but watchable, and Closed Captions are really messed up (with the exception of ABC, and if I remember correctly, CBS. Fox and NBC are a disaster).

Great! I don't know why Dish just doesn't give us Distant networks in HD. Total bunch of F**kups

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)