Seinfeld returning to Netflix

TRG

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 19, 2007
Albuquerque, NM
Seinfeld, the show about nothing is returning to Netflix on October 1st. I'm planning on binge watching until I drop.

…and in 4K.

Great news for the people who did not catch it on any of the first 56,457,322 times each episode has already been run.
Reruns are the majority of programming shown on most Traditional ( OTA and Cable Channels) Broadcasters, at least Netflix is giving us something new with Seinfeld being in 4K.

Reruns are the majority of programming shown on most Traditional ( OTA and Cable Channels) Broadcasters, at least Netflix is giving us something new with Seinfeld being in 4K.
And being commercial free helps too.

I thought I'd seen all the Seinfeld episodes. Occasionally I'll catch one that I haven't.

Reactions: TheKrell
Did they go back to the original 35mm films of the episodes and scan them in at 4K or did they just take the 1080P masters and just upconvert them?

Did they go back to the original 35mm films of the episodes and scan them in at 4K or did they just take the 1080P masters and just upconvert them?
We asked Netflix today and a company spokeswoman told us that yes, all 180 episodes will be available in both HD and 4K on day one. The show, which aired in standard-definition when it was on NBC in the 1990s, has been remastered for both formats.

Reactions: TNGuy84

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)