Selective recording

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

rstaples312

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 15, 2010
Kentucky
The Dish 722 is EXTREMELY easy to use. However, I would like to be able to record all NASCAR events EXCEPT for the truck races. I could not care less about that series so when I set my 722 to record all nascar events I would like to be able to exclude the truck races without going through each week and delleting the multiple broadcasts and rebroadcasts. Is this possible?

Thanks,

Richard

considering there are only 2 races left in both series (and 1 in the truck) this year it shouldnt be that hard to select or remove timers

Do you want just the race or all the fluff (practice, qualifying) with it?

The Dish 722 is EXTREMELY easy to use. However, I would like to be able to record all NASCAR events EXCEPT for the truck races. I could not care less about that series so when I set my 722 to record all nascar events I would like to be able to exclude the truck races without going through each week and delleting the multiple broadcasts and rebroadcasts. Is this possible?

Thanks,

Richard
How are you deleting them? Rather than delete,you can Skip them. Press the DVR button 3 times. That will bring up a list of all scheduled recordings. Arrow left then down to the recordings you want to skip (Truck races). Press info then arrow up to Skip and press select. It will change to Restore in case you change your mind and want to record the event, but rhe recording will be skipped.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts