Selling Dish and Receivers

dlarruso

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 29, 2005
Hey kids- Well I have till Sept 2nd to get together the $99 needed to order GameDay. I decided to sell some of the old dish stuff I have from an account I had with Dish when I was in college about a year ago. (signed up another my wifes name to get all new promotions)

I am selling a Dish 500 satellite that is Brand New in the box. I had dish in an apartment complex that had a dish already installed on the roof of the complex- so I never had to use it. I have 2- 301 receivers with the cards in them. There is no balance on the cards- Do I have to have permission from Dish to sell these cards? What info should I provide potential bidders? Any suggestions about selling this stuff on ebay. SHould I list the dish and both receivers together or everything seperately?
Thanks
Dlarruso

Note that the going rate for that stuff used is $25 each, for a total of $50 for the 301s, and new Dish 500s with a DPP-Twin are $50 or less.

Wow, only $25 used now? I paid $35 for one just a month or two ago and thought i was getting a deal on the 301. Its about time the price went down, this is the cheapest I have ever seen it. Are the cards blue or yellow? They are currently doing a card swap and maybe they will send out a new card when trying to activate the blue ones or will they try to charge for new cards? New cards cost $50 each.

Dunno what E* does about blue cards in that case. I would suspect that if you can get them to activate it, you'll be on the list for free swap.

The 301 I picked up to use as a test box has a yellow card already.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts