Send Feedback to Zap2it to fix VOOM Channel Line Up

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
Source

I sent the following to zap2it.com and will encourage others to do so as well.

Satellite Provider: VOOM-USA
Problems:
(1) missing Cinemax-HD channel 222
(2) WRLDSPT 123 - does not show correct schedule of games to be shown live. This coming Sunday your schedule show from 12pm to 5pm "Spanish Soccer: Real Madrid vs. Celta de Vigo(Taped)", Spanish Soccer: Real Madrid vs. Celta de Vigo(Repeat), and Spanish Soccer: Real Madrid vs. Celta de Vigo(Repeat).

One of these games will be shown LIVE. From your schedule I cannot tell which one it is.

There will be other soccer games that will be shown live every sunday and another during the week.

Provider Phone Number: 1-800-GET-VOOM
City: New York City
State: NY
Zipcode: 10465

I have copied the following from zap2it.com

Send general comments to feedback@zap2it.com. Please keep e-mails short, concise, and to the point; and make the "Subject:" lines relevant. We will try to answer e-mails in a timely manner, but at times we get overwhelmed and may take longer to respond. Feedback is not handled over the weekends.

If you wish to report a cable or satellite lineup discrepancy: please fill-in the "Subject:" line as "Lineup Discrepancy," and include the following information or your request will not be processed:

Cable System Name (please copy exactly from our list of providers)
Specific Description of Problem (channels missing or incorrect, program data incorrect, date/time of specific occurrence, etc.)
Provider Phone Number
Provider Service (cable, satellite)
Apartment or Hotel Complex Name (if applicable)
City
State or Province (and country if outside of the United States)
Zip or Postal Code

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts