INSTALLERS NOTiFIED TO SEND BACK RECEIVERS

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
TYORK said:
I the only thing i can say is that they are not surpose to be calling any voom customers and offering anything at this point.

t
I got a call from last week from the company that installed my Voom offering to install DirecTv. This is the type of proactive marketing that Voom should have been doing :shocked

justalurker said:
D* can't add customers?

JL

yeah they can, But what i am say is we have been told not to call are voom customer and offer them to come and install another sat system. If the customer call the installer that one thing but the installer is not suposed to call there voom customer.

t

TYORK said:
yeah they can, But what i am say is we have been told not to call are voom customer and offer them to come and install another sat system. If the customer call the installer that one thing but the installer is not suposed to call there voom customer.
Nothing like squashing free enterprise. Just leave the customers out in the cold to find their own service? The installers have to answer to their customers. What is Voom going to do? Chargebacks?

JL

TYORK said:

t
Two separate installers have come to my door while I have been home to offer me a deal. Both made reference to my voOm dish so I guess they were just driving around looking for voOm dishes. They must have been driving a long time :haha :haha :haha

justalurker said:
Nothing like squashing free enterprise. Just leave the customers out in the cold to find their own service? The installers have to answer to their customers. What is Voom going to do? Chargebacks?

JL

No i am not saying leave the customers out in the cold. And yes i said if the customer calls the tech do what you need to do . I am just say we have been told not to call the voom customers cause we are still obligated to voom until the end.

Believe me i don't want to see voom go no more the rest of you. But if my customer call me i will help them all i can.

t

txdude said:
Two separate installers have come to my door while I have been home to offer me a deal. Both made reference to my voOm dish so I guess they were just driving around looking for voOm dishes. They must have been driving a long time :haha :haha :haha

More than likely just different installer from the same company that installed your voom they are trying to make that extra sell with another provider.

t

TYORK said:
I am just say we have been told not to call the voom customers cause we are still obligated to voom until the end.
Voom has cancelled all installs and repairs. I'd say the end is here. But feel free to give your business away to other installers and companies. That sounds like a REAL SMART business plan. :rolleyes:

JL

SactoCal said:
Why do you say that. I have fiber thru Surewest rated at 10meg up/down and I get 10/10 just as its rated. I have tested it at dslreports numerous times over the last year and a half I have had it. Fiber is the shiznit man. The only down side is most servers can't send me data as fast as I can accept it. :)

Now, if Surewest would just start carrying HD content on there TV service, they would have a real advantage in my area, they currently supply me Digital TV, Fiber Internet and Telephone service for a flat $110.00 a month. Its a great deal IMHO.

I currently have Verizon's FIOS service (15/2 package), and here are the speeds I just tested:

Your download speed : 12413355 bps, or 12122 kbps.
A 1515.3 KB/sec transfer rate.
Your upload speed : 1777777 bps, or 1736 kbps.

I agree, you won't get the speeds all the time, but when you do....wow. It depends on the sites you are going to.

Anyway, when their television service becomes available, I will definately subscribe to it, as I believe it will be the next best thing to Voom.

hee hee hee hee!!!!!

goodluck getting back my receiver!

I can remember 4 cancellations.... and one time waiting nearly 4 hours for Installs to show-up before I got a phone call that they were having problems with the install van and would need to reschedule. On another occasion I waited 3 hours and got a call from the installer that he would be at my house in a little over 3 hours...someone called in sick and he was covering for them.

So, when it comes time for them to need something from me this should be fun!
The question is how many times can I make them waste their time driving to my house. I should be home between 8am and 5pm...on Monday...or Tuesday...or Thursday... :D hee hee!!!! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)