Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Once again this year, SatelliteGuys.US if PROUD to present Christmas Across The Lands to our members!

Christmas Across The Lands is a 12 hour long radio show that we will air around the clock from after Thanksgiving all the way through Christmas! Features a blend of all the old classics and hot new holiday songs, plugs stories and interviews from many of the people who make the holiday special! Christmas Across The Lands is hosted by Randy Sherwyn who has hosted this annual show which is now considered a Christmas Tradition for 11 straight years!

Christmas Across The Lands is presented COMMERCIAL FREE by our frends at DISHSTORE.NET this year so instead of Commercials, when Randy goes to a break we want to hear your Christmas Greetings to other SatelliteGuys Members!

So please send us your audio Christmas Greeting NOW! Your greeting should be no longer then 30 seconds and should be in MP3 format. So if you want to wish other SatelliteGuys members with your holiday tidings please do so now! Please send them to holiday at satelliteguys dot us!

For those who don't know this show, its quite good. We air it on our radio stations in Michigan and have for, I think...six Christmases now. GREAT show. Randy does a fantastic job with it! If anyone's in West Central Michigan during the holidays, it will also be found on WION AM 1430, FM 92-7, and WGLM AM 1380 and FM 106-3 in Greenville/Lakeview, Michigan running Christmas Eve to Christmas day.

Again, GREAT show. Glad to see Randy getting support from multiple locations!

Just chiming in!

So far we have received only ONE greeting! Unless you want to hear Frank Jr sing to you all every commercial break then I suggest you get those mics out and start recording. :D :D

:facepalmI bet If Scott was to make it a requirement to qualify for Randy's show or the really nice gifts Scott and Eva are providing this year there would be more than just mine submitted.

I just got this years show from Randy and listened to a little of it. It sounds amazing!

I love this time of year.

...Christmas Across The Lands is a 12 hour long radio show that we will air around the clock from after Thanksgiving all the way through Christmas! Features a blend of all the old classics and hot new holiday songs, plugs stories and interviews from many of the people who make the holiday special!

Will this be broadcast on satellite?

I figured out why nobody is sending in their holiday greetings... I didn't post the phone number to call and leave your greeting!

DUMB DUMB SCOTT! :)

The number to call and leave your greeting is (860) 967-0580 just call and leave your greeting. It's that easy!

The broadcast begins this weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)