Sept 19th 6:00 AM HD D* PARTY!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
called d

just called also 20-30 hd channels starts 6am. I talked to some here in the GOOD O USA. Talk to someone in India it next year. :rolleyes:

i'm not having doubts but i would prefer to hear it from the mouth of someone important at directv and not csr's.

Looking for RSVP's. Who is gonna come and celebrate the new HD Channels? Okay, so we have no idea if there are going to be any but do you all really have anything better to do at 6:00 am? And hey, it's a party! I'll bring the bagels!!
I work from home, starting around 5:30AM... The tube will be on... :D

Thats A TNT problem Not D*. Its the same on E* and D* with TNTs Crappy picture quaility.

Its probably the upscaling they do to all the programming. Although I cant recall a problem when watching "the closer". They could do better. They should take there ques from HDNET. That is a great channel:)

I'll be here at 6:01, Because if it happends all the E* members will be pissed off. But if it doesn't happen,there will be alot of angry D* customers.

No E* members will not be pissed due to one we already have allot of the channels Direct will be adding. Also the ones that E* does not have we will get just like everyone other TV Service Provider. The Main thing is that we have more National Networks getting their HD Version of the channel up and running. Which is good news for everyone and we are closer to getting back to one format which will be HD no more SD. :)

No E* members will not be pissed due to one we already have allot of the channels Direct will be adding. Also the ones that E* does not have we will get just like everyone other TV Service Provider. The Main thing is that we have more National Networks getting their HD Version of the channel up and running. Which is good news for everyone and we are closer to getting back to one format which will be HD no more SD. :)
I just meant it will be exciting.

I'll stop by the party at 6:05 a.m. to give everyone a ride back home :) The HD party will not be lasting that long.

Hey Tulsa, no Party Poopers here! Your gonna have to go to Questioners Party!:D:D
This is gonna be a blast!
@party@party@party@party@party@party@party@party

i'm not having doubts but i would prefer to hear it from the mouth of someone important at directv and not csr's.
I don't think they would let the CSR's say Tomorrow though. This is the first time They gave me an exact date. Every other time it was,"By the end of the year" or "Sometime in September" ," In the Fall" . But this time she said Tomorrow.! I would think they would get into a lot of trouble if it was false, plus all the customers would want to kill D* if it was a lie. I think the time has come ,and know they know.

Im crashing your party................I don't think the hd channels are going live tomorrow, if your only basis for this is what a csr has been reading from a script for weeks, but I'll be ready just in case with my bitrate measuring tools.

Hey if the party goes on tomorrow at 6:00 can I bring Questioner in with me? Will you and scobuck hug him and let him sit at the head table :hungry:

I don't think they would let the CSR's say Tomorrow though. This is the first time They gave me an exact date. Every other time it was,"By the end of the year" or "Sometime in September" ," In the Fall" . But this time she said Tomorrow.! I would think they would get into a lot of trouble if it was false, plus all the customers would want to kill D* if it was a lie. I think the time has come ,and know they know.

It may be the first time for you, but many csrs have seen saying september 19th for weeks, others a few other dates like the 16th and the end of the month but those seem to be rarer now, at least the 16th ones.

I'll be here at 6:01, Because if it happends all the E* members will be pissed off. But if it doesn't happen,there will be alot of angry D* customers.

Yup, all of us E people are mean spirited B*^%*&Ds. :D

Seriously, I know you were kidding. It really does benefit everyone that wants HD that it all goes well tomorrow. Hope you get lots of channels and the PQ is excellent too. :up

It may be the first time for you, but many csrs have seen saying september 19th for weeks, others a few other dates like the 16th and the end of the month but those seem to be rarer now, at least the 16th ones.
Prove it ,Because in the 7 phone call in the last 4 months I made, I've NEVER heard a Exact Date.,Untill today.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)