Serbian TV in the US

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ducky74

Original poster
Dec 11, 2008
Warner Robins GA
Hello,
I am trying to figure out if there is a way to get serbian tv channels here in the US. Dish does not carry them, and although I send emails to them every so often about it I doubt that they will get any soon. So I am looking for what other options there are.
I do not mind putting up another dish to get them that is no problem. I am just getting a bit confused with the huge list of channels and satellites and what you can get where.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ducky

Hello,
I am trying to figure out if there is a way to get serbian tv channels here in the US. Dish does not carry them, and although I send emails to them every so often about it I doubt that they will get any soon. So I am looking for what other options there are.
I do not mind putting up another dish to get them that is no problem. I am just getting a bit confused with the huge list of channels and satellites and what you can get where.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ducky

Looks like there is a Serbian "Pink Package" with 2 television channels (Pink Extra, and Pink Plus) and radio (Radio Pink) available from Globecast for $25.99 / month. Contact them for details:

GlobeCast WorldTV - Whats on WorldTV

You'll need their receiver if I'm not mistaken.

Galaxy 19 has quite a few ethnic channels, you might find it there FTA. Go to lyngsat.com, to Top Free TV near the bottom of the page, click United States, and a page will load showing available FTA channels. Click Galaxy 19 to see if any of those channels would be of interest. if they are, just order equipment from one of the sponsors of this site and you're in business. Good luck.

That is the one place that I did see that has a couple channels, not the channels we would really like. The non satellite solution I found was City Media Naslovna . It uses streaming, which isnt ideal, low quality, but if needed I could get a mac mini and use that.
I would really like to find a way to get the RTS channels, B92, Happy TV, Fox Serbia, and any others would be bonus.

Thanks,
Ducky

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)