Series Recording Issue with JAG

Status
Please reply by conversation.

n4uaj

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 21, 2006
I wonder if anyone else may be having issues trying to record JAG on 306? The same episodes are on twice a day and I would like to record the two in the AM one at 10 and the other at 11. Setting up a series record seems to only get all four or the same one morning and evening. I have tried both first run and repeats to no avail. I don't seem to have problems with any other series I try to get.

Bill

n4uaj said:
I wonder if anyone else may be having issues trying to record JAG on 306? The same episodes are on twice a da

y and I would like to record the two in the AM one at 10 and the other at 11. Setting up a series record seems to only get all four or the same one morning and evening. I have tried both first run and repeats to no avail. I don't seem to have problems with any other series I try to get.

Bill

Bill, you can do Manual recordings when the same episodes are on more than once a day, that would take care of it for you.

However, I record shows like Eureka and Haven and both them are on more than once a day, but those are the 1st run shows, I don't know if or why it would make a difference.

Sent from my Samsung Epic using SatelliteGuys

thanks Jimbo. I did that but I was afraid I would forget from time to time however I went back to the HR21 in the bedroom and set up a series and it shows to be doing it like I want it to. Must be some glitch with the HR24 I guess. Since I got Whole Home unsupported viewing it don't matter which one gets it.

Bill

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)