Serious display problem

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Radioguy41

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 7, 2008
Lehighton, PA
Thanks to FTA4PA we just discovered a serious display problem. If you post a response using the dark background and white lettering the white lettering does not appear to anyone using the white background. It should automatically reverse the coloring but it doesn't. See images below.

Screenshot_2021-07-30 CONTEST - Enter To Win - Edision OS Mio 4K DVBS2X STB from Titanium Sate...png

Screenshot_2021-07-30 CONTEST - Enter To Win - Edision OS Mio 4K DVBS2X STB from Titanium Sate...png

If a person sets a color of text then the text stays that color.

If they use the default color then it changes based on the style selection.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Reactions: charlesrshell
If you go to my original post in the contest thread and view it with a white background then attempt to copy and paste the area above the image you'll see the lettering is actually there, not missing, but it's white on white making it invisible. If you change to the dark style the lettering will appear. What you did in the post above isn't indicative of the problem.

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell
Okay, I found the thread and switched to Dark Mode. I tried both browser Cut and Paste as well as Select and Reply. In both cases I saw the text color was blue ([ COLOR=rgb(41, 105, 176) ]) or Plain Text, no color.

If you go to your post in the Giveaway thread, Edit, and go to the Show Code icon ([ ]) what do you see? When I copied it, I saw a [ COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255) ] tag before your text.

If the Edit option is gone, it’s outside of the period of time that you are allowed to make changes. A Mod or Scott (SuperMod) would need to look, but I’m willing to bet that they would see the Color Tag with 255, 255, 255 values. I think that’s what Scott said in his original post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)