Server Status Update

Hi guys,

Anoter update... thanks to the very kind support we have raised another $175 to our goal of $800 and are now at $355 left until we have all the fund needed to renew all of our services, software and subscriptions needed to make this place run.

You guys are amazing thank you!

As our pub members know I am planning on making some changes to SatelliteGuys shortly, including some new forums, including a new Electric Powered Cars forum. This is a popular discussion amung our pub members and more and more of our members are making the move from gas to electric.

In addition to that the last time we added new forums we added the Social Influencers section, which is a collection of some of the internets most well known and trusted social influencers. This has been a very popular addition for us and has given these influencers a new audience of folks who normally won't go to YouTube and watch their videos. If you have any ideas for GOOD influencers we should consider adding let me know.

As always if you have any ideas how we can improve and bring in more people and make them part of our family let me know.

Thanks again guys for your support!

IMG_6065.jpeg

Under the hamburger.

Ok finally got a chance to sit and check the emails and was floored again with the genorosity!

Our total was a $250 left and now we received $165 bringing us down to $85 to goal.

Thanks again everyone... now wish good thoughts that the internet is working at home again when I get home tonight. Lol!

Well he only trank about a third of it and didn't like it, I took a sip of it and it was bad, the lemonade wasn't good.

He didn't want anything else.

Oh well. At least we had fun at Dave and Busters. :D
I was going to say, maybe you would want it to be something awful-tasting, to give a bad impression like with cigarettes.

Reactions: charlesrshell