Please reply by conversation.

Johnnyfeedback

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 9, 2008
Adjusting my 10 foot satellite dish with actuator and C/Ku band LNBs
Seems I have a great signal
I am able to get WSWT,KUKC,KUMN and a few other stations
Problem is that I cannot get any of the ME Retro stations (missing I guess 25 plus stations that are Mpeg-4}
I have the latest satellite receiver that should get these station.But a few others have said that these station are abit harder too get?
Makes No sense since these are beamed like the stations that I am getting from this satellite.
Anyone else have had this problem and whats best too do...Thanks all...JF

That stuff is up as I just checked it.

Have you tried to enter the TP manually then scan it? That's what's known as "The Luken Mux" and it's S2 which makes it harder to lock. Here's the TP 4000 H 29121

You're right, it's a 'tough' one. I didn't get it hardly at all until last fall(?) when they changed something on the mux. I now get it about 70-80% of the time.
What's the best to do? Impeccably tune the dish and feed is all one can do.

Humm Phat? Even my crappy old Unimesh will lock that one no problem? That 7.5ft SAMI locked it OK as well. :confused: I've got that TP @ 75/78% on the Winegard dish right now and it's raining.

I wasn't able to lock that consistently on both my 10'rs until I tweaked the dish and put the high resolution position sensors in my AJAKs. Just one click east or west and it's gone.

I had that problem last year
One or two clicks of the actuator you would lost those stations on a openbox 10.....
Every spring I enjoy adjusting my dish(it can take a few days or a few weeks}
Guess my dish need a tad of adjusting but the satellite just below SES 2 I can get 80 - 90 digital with my
Motorola 4DTV 922 on C Band

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)