Set-top box software version

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
SA now has a press release about the changes in version 2.5.0. Sky Angel: Christian Family-Friendly TV and Radio: Sky Angel® News / Press Releases Besides the extra wireless support already mentioned in the FAQ, with 2.5.0 you can disable the sometimes annoying sound that is made by the electronic program guide.

My box has not received the update yet.

They also talk about added VOD content and new TiVo support.

VERSION

I ordered SA Tuesday Oct 7 and received & installed equipment Oct 10. My software/firmware version is 2.4.5 and has not been updated after two days of viewing.:eek:

I ordered SA Tuesday Oct 7 and received & installed equipment Oct 10. My software/firmware version is 2.4.5 and has not been updated after two days of viewing.:eek:
That is interesting. My box which has been in service for a few months is on version 2.4.6

My box was upgraded to 2.5 in the last few days. No more beeping from the menus. :)

I got the upgrade overnight. I'm glad I still have the choice of keeping the beep. I use a second remote with an RF adaptor and an FM transmitter to send audio throughout my house. I rely on that beep to help me know what I'm doing whenever I change channels from another room.

Any way to force the update

I just checked my box and it is running 2.4.5

Anyway to force the update to 2.5?

I got the upgrade overnight. I'm glad I still have the choice of keeping the beep..... I rely on that beep to help me know what I'm doing whenever I change channels.......
We did away with the "beep" for a few days then turned it back on. Had gotten so used to it being there to let us know channels were changing that we missed it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)