Set your calendars/dvr: ESPN to air "catching hell" about the infamous Steve Bartman

Thanks for the heads up this one should be a good one!!

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys!!

Amazes me the flac this guy took of course it was his fault when they could not get any of the other outs

And reading in the attached link that others were also as much "to blame" as hin

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys!!

I mean I dont think Bartman should have done what he did especially during a big playoff game. But didnt the Cubs actually blow a lead to get to that point? Wasnt the Bartman game, game 6? So even if they lose game 6, they still had game 7.

I mean I dont think Bartman should have done what he did especially during a big playoff game. But didnt the Cubs actually blow a lead to get to that point? Wasnt the Bartman game, game 6? So even if they lose game 6, they still had game 7.

Everyone seems to forgot a couple of other things. ONE, the Cubs SS made a HUGE error right after that with the bases loaded, 1 out and the game tied....it would have been a inning ending double play. TWO, good ole Dusty "I-have-no-clue-how-to-handle-a-pitching-staff" Baker, instead of removing their start pitcher Pryor after the game tying hit, he left them in there.

Yeah....it was ALL Bartman's fault.... LOL!

Yes still had chances after the foul ball flap, I think one the plays the kept the inning going was a error as SS for a booted ball

I saw the begining of the show last night, I would say the 1st 30 minutes or so....I will finish the rest later. I will not say anything incase someone recorded it and has not seen it. But so far, the documentary is excellent...as expected!

Hart5150 said:
Watched it this morning. It is very well done.

Man, Moises Alou is still an a**hole.

Any guy who reportedly pisses on his hands(he does this to supposedly make the rougher)...what do you expect? LOL....

How about the guy who wanted to fight Bartman? He said to Bartman "Do you want to take this outside"? You were outside dumbass.

Mets82 said:
How about the guy who wanted to fight Bartman? He said to Bartman "Do you want to take this outside"? You were outside dumbass.

The actual governor of the state of Illinois chastised the guy on tv a day or two after the game!

The actual governor of the state of Illinois chastised the guy on tv a day or two after the game!

Kinda ironic, huh??

blagojevich-rod1.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts