Setanta scores with Dish Debut

How many English Division 1 (now known as Coca-Cola Championship) matches get on Setanta? I've never had the chance to see teams like Cardiff City, QPR, and Crystal Palace play and I look forward to seeing some lower diviion football.

I know they play a live 2nd division match on Fridays, but am unsure of the rest of the schedule.

I can't get used to calling it the "Championship". It's still the 2nd Division to me.

Aussie rules

If you have the Voom or HD Pack, I've seen it on World Sport HD. :up

I just recently dished it up from 811 to a 622 and have AEP with HD. I have never seen much on World Sport that I was interested in, but I will look closer. Thanks.

I have had Voom for over a year and i've never seen Aussie Rules Football. When is it on?

I know they play a live 2nd division match on Fridays, but am unsure of the rest of the schedule.

I can't get used to calling it the "Championship". It's still the 2nd Division to me.

I agree: it's First, Second, Third and Fourth Divisions, period.

One of the big reasons I get Setanta is I enjoy seeing the lower leagues: usually there IS a 2nd division match on Friday afternoons, as you pointed out, but they also are scheduled pretty much all through the week, not so much on the weekends though, and often alternate with Rugby on Fridays. It's best to check the Setanta schedule each week.

I thought I read somewhere that they might actually show some Conference matches as well, but don't know for sure. Don't ask me why I'd like to see those. :)

=NLK=

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts