Setting up for RVing

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gwdave

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 22, 2011
CT
I have the VIP211K receiver, and just ordered a 500 Dish. The house is using an HD PRO at 72deg. I have to assume that I will be at 119 so is that the number I put into the setup (finding the signal)????????? I have never dome this so I want to practice at home a couple of times,,,,,

HIFI Thanks for the reply, I know that I will lose local channels while on the road. I am not worried about that as most of the time it will be for just a weekend any way..... There are a couple of camp grounds that we frequent that have 2 channels both in Spanish..... The wife nor I speak the language so all will be good. The company told me that I should expect the package by the end of the month so I am kind of biting nails waiting....... I got a dish for free (500) however I hooked it up with a meter powered with 2 9V batteries, and could not get any signal on any satellite no matter where I pointed it..... So I threw it in the dumpster, and ordered a kit, cable, and all......... Well thanks again for the quick response, I will make a note of what I am supposed to do, the pray for the best........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts