Setting up for RVing

gwdave

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 22, 2011
CT
I have the VIP211K receiver, and just ordered a 500 Dish. The house is using an HD PRO at 72deg. I have to assume that I will be at 119 so is that the number I put into the setup (finding the signal)????????? I have never dome this so I want to practice at home a couple of times,,,,,

HIFI Thanks for the reply, I know that I will lose local channels while on the road. I am not worried about that as most of the time it will be for just a weekend any way..... There are a couple of camp grounds that we frequent that have 2 channels both in Spanish..... The wife nor I speak the language so all will be good. The company told me that I should expect the package by the end of the month so I am kind of biting nails waiting....... I got a dish for free (500) however I hooked it up with a meter powered with 2 9V batteries, and could not get any signal on any satellite no matter where I pointed it..... So I threw it in the dumpster, and ordered a kit, cable, and all......... Well thanks again for the quick response, I will make a note of what I am supposed to do, the pray for the best........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)