Setting up H22 with internet

Status
Please reply by conversation.

spartan789

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Oct 28, 2008
I just got my d* installed yesterday morning and was told I could get the Showtime / Starz / The101 On Demand stuff over the internet if I had a router. I hooked up my router next to the box and got the receiver to get an IP address. The only problem is that when I try to order stuff on demand from the site it doesn't send it. Any ideas? Thanks.

It takes a while for the Directv system to enable this for you. Does a system test show that your HR22 is connected to the internet?

Yeah. I do have it connected to the 'net. It says that it should only take 24 hours. It's been more than that now. Don't mind waiting, but I just wish it wouldn't say that if it wasn't going to be 24 hours.

Your thread title says you have the H22, which is not a DVR and thus On Demand won't work. If you do have the HR22, then be patient. It took a little over three days for DirecTV to recognize my HR20.

Your thread title says you have the H22, which is not a DVR and thus On Demand won't work. If you do have the HR22, then be patient. It took a little over three days for DirecTV to recognize my HR20.
You're right. I do have HR22. Sorry about the confusion. I'm a n00b to this sat stuff.

My HR22 took about 1HR for a lot of the data and about 3 HRs for everything. It was not 24HRS. I have 16MB which may have made a difference. Hover it keeps dropping connection now.

what do you mean 16MB? Are you talking about your bandwidth? I am having problems getting anything to download at all.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)