Seven of Nine?

"making it one of the first female-led series in the franchise." Guess they forgot one old and one current female-led series! Anyhow, definitely has possibilities of being a good one.
They said:
One Of, not the first ...

I'm looking forward to it, whenever it happens .... hopefully its not in a different Time line.

Just how many "one of the first" do you get to say before you have to correctly say the third, or fourth, or fifth, as the case may be? LOL! Just the pedant in me!

I, too, look forward to it.
Well, I know Janeway came 1st ... as for any other Female Captains afterwards, I don't know as I haven't kept track of all the different Timelines ...

Well, I know Janeway came 1st ... as for any other Female Captains afterwards, I don't know as I haven't kept track of all the different Timelines ...
While not being the captain at first, Sonequa Martin-Green was the main character, so Discovery would be the second, making Seven of Nine the third, so yeah, not exactly ground breaking.

While not being the captain at first, Sonequa Martin-Green was the main character, so Discovery would be the second, making Seven of Nine the third, so yeah, not exactly ground breaking.
7 of 9 was ground breaking for the uniform she wore. Now you see women trying to match her style with their leggins and corset bra cups. There's a Hispanic girl who dresses like that at the Y I workout at. Her body is like that and the workout leggins and tops are like 7 of 9s but she exposes her middriff. ;)

Show might be OK. Picard is just a vehicle for cameo appearances by out of work actors. They can use the last season to set her up with a plot line. Hopefully it isn’t “be visited by every crew member of Voyager”.

Reactions: TheKrell
Show might be OK. Picard is just a vehicle for cameo appearances by out of work actors. They can use the last season to set her up with a plot line. Hopefully it isn’t “be visited by every crew member of Voyager”.
Kate Mulgrew already said plans are being made to involve her beyond her voice in the cartoon.

Properly she will be the Admiral giving Seven whatever the mission will be.

I thought we established that Seven isn't captain material because she isn't Academy.
I agree, but you do not have to be Captain to accept a mission in any armed forces.

I don't think well see Any other Voyager actors in Picard ...

IF 7 does get a show, I'd like to see the Voyager Doctor somewhere in the show.

Reactions: N5XZS and TheKrell
Picardo playing photonic life... I always loved that turn of phrase.
Last time they activated him he was considered pretty obsolete.
I must have missed that episode. How did he all of a sudden get non-upgradable?

7 of 9 was ground breaking for the uniform she wore.
Ummm.... are you unfamiliar with the original series... and Deana Troi from TNG? For absolutely no reason, Troi's assets (?) were center screen on deck of the ship it seemed at all times. Apparently the ship counselor didn't actually do any counseling.

And wait for our next series Star Trek: Recycled

• Haha
Reactions: TheKrell
And wait for our next series Star Trek: Recycled
They need Shatner for that, riding in his scooter.
5846CCE3-29D6-4BB9-91AB-C86AFB7799BF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Foxbat
I don't think well see Any other Voyager actors in Picard ...

Is his hologram still alive? :wink That was about 18 years ago and he wasn't that young when he did the original Voyager. Just checked google and Robert Picardo is 68. So I guess they can put dye in his hair, if any left, and make him look younger. They could just say he changed his hair up and updated it and went full bald shaved head: a la Picard. ;)

Reactions: TheKrell and Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Latest posts