DWTS ?

Does anyone know for sure where DWTS is now (hint: G19 xxx xxx xxx ? I know it can be streamed) ?
It has a lot to do with the WAF of my BUD hobby

Does anyone know for sure where DWTS is now (hint: G19 xxx xxx xxx ? I know it can be streamed) ?
Exclusive to Disney+ means that it is NOT (legally) available through any other medium. There's no reason to uplink it as the ABC affiliates aren't allowed to broadcast it.

You're going to justify your BUD habit some other way.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
I thought this "satellite Guys" forum is about satellite. I have already seen people suggest that DWTS is still up there. No where and certainly not in this thread did I see the word 'exclusive' to D+. You must have read that someplace else. I dont need to justify my bud hobby. I just was hoping for a "friendly" answer even if Harshness is your hobby/.

I have already seen people suggest that DWTS is still up there.
I can't speak for those who are making implications but I see no evidence to support those suggestions.
No where and certainly not in this thread did I see the word 'exclusive' to D+.
1664911578743.png

TVLine said:
Dancing With the Stars is showing off some very fancy footwork in its 31st season, foxtrotting away from its longtime ABC home to exclusively stream on Disney+.
Variety said:
Variety has confirmed the series will not air repeats on ABC and strictly be available via Disney Plus.

I watched the first episode of this season on Disney Plus and I have to say having no commercials looked pretty hard on the dancers. NO breaks to even go to the bathrooms and the show was 2 hours long. Even Tara the host didn't get to change her outfits, like she did on ABC. I save this show for the weekend when their is nothing else on.

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell
I watched the first episode of this season on Disney Plus and I have to say having no commercials looked pretty hard on the dancers. NO breaks to even go to the bathrooms and the show was 2 hours long. Even Tara the host didn't get to change her outfits, like she did on ABC. I save this show for the weekend when their is nothing else on.
The show DWTS is based on, Strictly Come Dancing has been doing it in the UK for 20yrs now on the BBC. Len and Bruno were 2 of the original Strictly judges, so Disney shouldn't have had any problems getting suggestions and such on how to do it. Pause button for bathroom breaks them skip past Tyra talking and its easy to catch up. :cool: New Strictly season just started last week.

We haven't watched the last couple of seasons with Tyra, none of us can stand her. I caved and watched the premiere just to see what it was like with the move to Disney+. Alfonso makes it more tolerable and I liked some of the celebs this time , so I've kept watching. Strictly I usually save and watch over the Holidays leading up to the usual BBC Strictly Christmas Celebrity Special.

Reactions: MikeD-C05

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)