DWTS Season 11 Discussion

I'm mad because I actually liked both of Bristol's dances tonight. But I think it's too little, too late. She doesn't deserve to go to the finals, IMO. I want Kyle or Jennifer to win.

After watching last nights show, I really would like to see Brandy go. There is something that I just don't like with her and her partner.

I think it is Maxsum that pisses you off. He is a bit cocky and arrogant in his talk to the judges.

You might be right.

So far I am pretty happy with how things have turned out so far tonight. Only minutes away from knowing the 3rd finalist.

IF that BITCH Bristol wins over the better dancer Jennifer, I will not watch this show ever again. This is supposed to be a dancing contest , not a voter popularity contest for the Tea party . The show will lose any credibility that it ever had if this is allowed to happen.

Brandy leaving was a TOTAL shocker!!! :eek: You are to vote for someone that can DANCE!!! Are they going to allow Bristol to win merely due to votes and NO dancing skills what so ever? They are also saying that the votes that she received were fraudulent of sorts through various email accounts. Some girls were voting like 300-500 times in one day and were proud of it and blabbed away about it on one site. Bristol should have gone week 2.....for her to be in the final 3 is totally insane!!! Kate Gosselin could dance better and that is definitely not saying much. :rant:

Looks like DWTS has literally" jumped the shark "with this vote for Bristol. They need to redo the voting so that the viewers have less impact in the final decision for the winner. The judges votes should count for more than the home viewers. They should also have the option to have a one time a season "save" option if all 3 judges agree , so people like Brandy won't be sent home due to low votes . Great DANCING should be the focus and the reason for the win ,not rigging the vote at home due to political bullsh*t.

Anything where the audience votes is ENTERTAINMENT, not a TALENT competition. Go with that attitude and you'll be less disappointed.

If more of the audience prefers someone you don't, well that's just "change you can believe in" isn't it? :)

Anyone who didn't vote for their favorite has no say as to the winner or loser. By the way, you can't vote 300-500 times. I think the max this week was 5 votes. Don't vote but do hope Kyle or Jennifer wins out.

Last edited:
"alleged" being the key word.:rolleyes: I personally didn't understand why she was selected for the show to begin with but do feel she has made vast improvements in her dancing. :D
I have no preference either way in regards to Ms. Palin but do feel some better dancers went home while she remains. If there is some conspiracy to vote for her, then ABC should correct the ability for people to vote more than once per show.

Explains it just like I said : political bullsh*t . I don't want politics in my dancing contest. I watch this show for the best dancing which to me is Entertainment. I don't care to see an unmarried fat ass Bristol Palin and her even more stupid mother Sarah Palin trying to push her campaign for another 15 minutes of fame. If I wanted that I would tune to FOX news, thank you very much. ABC needs to change the voting rules and the way the judges votes count , so this can't happen ever again. Otherwise this will turn off many fans of this show for good.

"alleged" being the key word.:rolleyes: I personally didn't understand why she was selected for the show to begin with but do feel she has made vast improvements in her dancing. :D
HIFI complained so much when the show first started about her, but now he likes the way she shakes her "grooves." I keep saying she needs to go. I haven't ever given her a vote. If she wins, I will be so mad and I won't vote ever again for upcoming seasons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts