DWTS Season 11 Discussion

I also agree that Bristol should have gone home this week. I figured it was a no brainer on that one. I am assuming that since you posted this she is already marked safe this week.

Sorry, should I use spoiler tags? I figure if I don't say who gets the boot I'm ok, but if other people prefer I do, just let me know. :)

I don't care. I really don't watch the show on Tuesday. I just fast forward until I see who gets the boot. If you say it just saves me a couple minutes of fast forwarding later. :)

Maybe they will put the Brady's maid on next season. Alice 's got to be 90 by now. I bet she could shake it if Sam the butcher was her partner.:p

I am not sure Bristol will go home this week. Kurt is my vote to go home this week.

She was a top 3 dancer this season and there is no way she should have been sent home. If it was purely dancing this past week Jennifer or Kurt should have gone home.

At this rate Bristol the "pistol" will win . Because the show is no longer about talent, just popularity and who pays to vote the most.