DWTS Season 11 Discussion

JAG72

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Feb 16, 2006
Earth
DWTS season 11 started with a bang. Some huge dances tonight for the first show of the season.

So what did you think of this years stars?

So who do you think is going home this week.

My guess is either Mike or Margaret. The Hoff was just as bad but I think he will get enough viewer votes to keep him in a few weeks.

I didn't care for Mike, and Margaret's dance was a little crazy. I didn't get the whole messing up stuff, what was the point? She had a waltz, so do a waltz and don't mess around on the first night out.

David was so cute. I hope he sticks around for a few weeks at least.

I did tear up when Jennifer was on. I'm a huge Dirty Dancing fan, and I cried like a baby when Patrick died, so when she got all upset, so did I. She did really really good and I'm glad she got the highest score tonight.

Well, I was having a heart attack tonight with the elimination thing.

I'm so glad that it was David that left and not Kyle. I would have been so mad if it would have been Kyle. He was so good. So glad he's staying! :D

Well, I was having a heart attack tonight with the elimination thing.

I'm so glad that it was David that left and not Kyle. I would have been so mad if it would have been Kyle. He was so good. So glad he's staying! :D

I wasn't. It made it to obvious on who was going home once they got to the final two.

I'm loving Kyle and Lacey. Also, I hope that Jennifer goes all the way to the end. She is really good, I don't want her to go home any time soon.

I can see Margaret going or Michael Bolton tomorrow. Michael's dance was terrible IMO.

So after two weeks, I already know who I want to win. Kyle and Lacey. I just think he has so much potential, I hope he doesn't screw it up. If he doesn't win, I want it to be Jennifer and Derek.

Glad to see Michael Bolton going tonight. Not a big fan of his. Next week, I hope the other Mike goes. Not a Jersey shore fan, and he really annoys me for some reason.

I didn't really care for either special act they had tonight. I got bored and started cleaning my kids' toy room and only came out at the end when they were actually going to tell who was eliminated. I hope next weeks special guests are better.

I am also very very happy to see Margaret go. The only other person that I really want to see go now is the Situation. He just looks like he is tripping over his feet while out there dancing. All of the others are way above him in dancing skills.

I was very happy to see Audrina get the top score of the week. I am hoping that she or Kyle make it to the end.

Mike has a very big situation to deal with tonight. He is most likely the one that will be heading home after that terrible dance yesterday.

Next week Bristol bites the dust. She has been the bottom three /two for the last two weeks. She is an awful dancer. Can't wait till next week for her to go bye-bye.

Next week Bristol bites the dust. She has been the bottom three /two for the last two weeks. She is an awful dancer. Can't wait till next week for her to go bye-bye.

She is not very good either. I personally think that Florence Henderson is even worse than Bristol. My bottom three are.

Florence Henderson
Bristol Palin
Kurt Warner

Now with that being said I feel we have a pretty strong top section. My top three dancers right how are.

Jennifer Grey
Audrina Patridge
Brandy

It will either be Mrs. Brady or Kurt Warner then. There is also a shot that Kyle is out but he is a crowd favorite.